God’s children improve all advantages to advance their grand end; they labour to grow better by blessings and crosses, and to make sanctified use of all things.
287. An upstairs full of some of my favorite people, sleeping soundly after a night of travel to arrive here.
288. The living Scriptures and all the richness found there in!
289. Heart-burn, as it reminds me to eat better for baby and myself.
290. The sacrifice of the perfect Lamb.
291. Reformation Heritage Books and the work they do, especially in reprinting the Puritans.
292. Daughters that enjoy helping Mommy around the home 🙂
293. Rylee (our five year old) constantly reminding me, “Mama don’t waste your life!” since we started listening to John Piper’s audio book with the same title.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
—– Philippians 4:6-8