275. Friends that share yummy cupcake recipes. Emma and I had so much fun making these yesterday, and we all enjoyed eating them up!
278. Sunshine and a warm breeze.
279. After nine-months of living here we have finally found a layout for our home that works for us.
280. The opportunity to visit family often, despite distances.
284. Answered prayers.
285. Health restored to our family.
286. Grace and mercy … how horrid my life would be without these!
“Gratitude is the return justly required from the objects of His beneficence; yet it is often withheld from our great Benefactor simply because His goodness is so constant and so abundant. It is lightly esteemed because it is exercised toward us in the common course of events. It is not felt because we daily experience it.” –A.W. Pink