263. Warm weather and sunshine! We have had unusually warm temperatures for January — in the 60s even!
264. My husband. It seems with each passing day in our marriage I see even more what a gift he is. It truly is amazing to not only marry your best friend but to see that relationship grow and grow with the grace and mercy of our Lord.
266. Hearing the heart-beat of our third child growing in my womb.
267. Finding a website that allows me to utilize a kitchen gadget to its fullest (this is especially helpful right now since our oven is out of commission) .
269. The persistence of the Holy Spirit.
270. Strong men of God that aren’t wavering in the TRUTH just because it’s unpopular.
271. A pastor that faithfully preaches the Word each week.
272. Opportunities to serve in our church.
273.The chance to laugh, cry, and sharing my heart with the sweet sisters at my church.
274. Morning kisses from my Beloved.