So much to sing God’s praises for.
248. For the baby in the manger that grew up to be the man on the cross taking away the penalty for my sins. It’s impossible not be joyous as we celebrate the birth of our savior knowing what we know, seeing the picture clearly. Thank you God for your perfect plan.
249. An extremely helpful Emma. She has went above and beyond to help around the house, with a cheerful spirit, since I’ve been sick these first three months of pregnancy.
250. Political talks with my hubby. These always end with each of us smiling and laughing. 🙂
251. A wonderful Sunday sermon followed by joyful fellowshiping among the saints.
252. Seed catalongs in the mail!
253. Christmas cards in the mail, full of photos and sweet messages from friends and family.
“Thankfulness to God is a recognition that God in His goodness and faithfulness has provided for us and cared for us, both physically and spiritually. It is a recognition that we are totally dependent upon Him; that all that we are and have comes from God.” -Jerry Bridges