We have much to be thankful for as always. God is always merciful and more kind to us than we deserve. We are giving thanks for:
234. Another day alive under His sun.
235. A family that loves and cares for one another. I’ve been so fortunate that my family has been picking up the slack as they allow me to rest.
236. Seeing the enormous amount love that our five week, pre-born child has already.
237. The Word of God. A light to my path and lamp to my feet.
238. Things we tend to take for-granted electricity, cell phones, water, heat.
239. The commitment my husband has to his children.
240. Excellent, encouraging, posts like this.
241. A new book in the mail from a sweet, generous friend that hosted a giveaway.
242. Personal ministry opportunities.
243. Witnessing Romans 8:28 in action; seeing God bring so much good from what seems so heartbreaking.
What are you thankful for this week?