192. The opportunity to teach my children in my home.
193. God allowing me another day under His grace and in His world.
194. My bread machine.
195. Far away family that works with me to keep our relationship as close now as it was when I lived ten minutes away.
196. A soft place to lay my head at night.
197. Waking up to see our little girls and our dog snuggled on the sofa together.
199. Being part of a church that takes time to study the Holiness of God.
200. The weather cooling down and witnessing summer fade away as autumn comes.
201. The saints God has gifted the church through the ages that have blessed us with such beautiful hymns.
202. Family movie night.