169. My impending baptism! I will, Lord willing, be baptized on the 24th! I cannot explain how excited I am for this.
170. The Equipping Hour (which is the Sunday School class before worship services) at my church. How wonderful it is to be taught the things of the Lord!
171. Fresh paint on the walls.
172. Long talks with my beloved. Discussing our future, our short-comings … our life.
173. That God saw fit to give me a loving husband to walk with me through this life.
174. Cute songs, sweet laughs and the priceless expressions that become part & parcel of your home when children are there.
175. John Calvin. Yesterday was his birthday. The man did so much for the church, and for America (his writings had a big influence on our government.)
176. That God has placed godly women around me, online and in day-to-day life, which I can go to for help, advice, and guidance.