I’ve been married over a month now! Praise God 🙂 Each week I try to take a moment to remember a few of the numerous blessings and mercies my Lord has bestowed to me. Usually, I do this list on Mondays, but I missed this Monday. I actually forgot Monday was a Monday until bedtime. Holidays throw my whole schedule off! As always, I have much to be thankful for.
158. Family worship, with our complete family. It’s so nice to have Josh leading family worship now.
159. The sweet, whispered prayers of my Rylee Lynn.
160. Two fuzzy additions to our family. We purchased two kittens last week.
161. Two vehicles. My van has recently quit running and I’m so thankful we have my husband’s car to rely on.
162. Sweet, medicine for my soul:
163. A washer & dryer. We went almost a month without one and I’m more thankful than ever for the blessing clean of laundry!
164. Celebrations with friends. We had a fun day on the 4th with two other families from church.
165. The amount of joy a water fun can bring a child.
166. Being able to say, “My husband …” I love it!
167. Technology that makes keeping up with far away family easier.