What is the difference between Noah and his family and all the rest of the world? What is it that marks out Abraham? What is the thing that picked him out of the Pagan atmosphere in which he was brought up?It was this relationship to God. He was a God-centered man, a man who relied upon God and depended upon him and who had a sense of dependence on and of gratitude to God.”~Martyn Lloyd Jones
141. That God have given us such a lovely home here on earth. The flowers, the trees, the grass, the colors … it’s so beautiful.
142. That God, in His common grace, holds most men back from being as vicious and wicked as they truly could be.
143. That God is sustaining this universe, our ecosystems, our bodies, all our structures …
144. The cute freckles that are starting to appear sprinkled across my girls’ noses.
146. That I can spend a month listening to Godly women talk about Doctrine in The Kitchen.
147. God showing me over and over again the truth to be found in Matthew 6.
148. A future husband that is Godly, and ready to take on the Biblical role of husband as leader, provider and protector of the family.
149. The graciousness of several families in my future church – one of which is catering our reception for us. It’s been such a joy planning with them.