It’s April! Time is flying by this year. And … it’s time for another weekend link post 🙂
1. The Victory We Parade We Don’t Deserve by RC Sproul Jr.
- “God’s grace to us isn’t that He sides with us, but that He has put enmity in our hearts against the Serpent and his seed. God’s grace isn’t that He fights for us but that He, by the power of the Holy Spirit, gives us life so that we might fight for Him.”
2. Young Women, Idolatry, & the Powerful Gospel by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- “The antidote to idolatrous worship isn’t found in rules prohibiting idolatry. Rules don’t dazzle and captivate. They can’t generate worship. They’re not powerful enough to transform. What is? The glory of the Lord as seen in the face of Jesus Christ.”
3. Experiencing General Revelation @ The Reformed Virginian
- “It’s probably safe to say that the beauty we see in God’s creation is part of common grace. When we speak of general revelation, it’s mostly in an abstract theological context. There are times when we need to step out of the classroom, with Scripture in hand, and examine the world around us.”
4. Doctrine In The Kitchen @ Daily On My Way To Heaven
- My friend Becky is hosting a month long series about how important right doctrine is and specifically how it relates to our lives as women. You don’t want to miss this!
Lastly, here’s some photos of our new home :o)