My gratitude lists reaches 100 today! Exciting. To celebrate I’m giving away a book!! If you would like to try and win a copy of Grace Abounding To The Chief Of Sinners by John Bunyan please leave a comment letting me know to include you! (And please make sure I can contact you some way!) Here is what Amazon says about the book:
“Composed and published while John Bunyan (1628-1688) was in prison for his religious principles, “Grace Abounding” is an extraordinary spiritual autobiography. It was written in an age when religious radicalism was regarded as socially subversive, and is a haunting, often harrowing and ultimately inspiring account of his inner life: his long struggle with and eventual triumph over doubt and despair, his spiritual regeneration and his subsequent emergence as a preacher and writer of great imaginative power. God and Satan are the chief protagonists in Bunyan’s drama, existing not as theological concepts but as terrifyingly immediate adversaries in the competition for his soul. Yet he finds his spiritual defences in the Bible, and “Grace Abounding” charts his passionate and imaginative involvement with this ultimate source of wisdom.”
Good luck! The give-away ends March 25, 2011 at midnight EST.
Now, on to the list …
100. Mending friendships.
101. A mother that is willing to drive me around, and help me dig boxes out of dumpsters (for moving).
102. That God has, not only provided us a home … but one in the exact style I wanted. I’m not sure I could have picked a better home!
103. Forgiveness. I’m so thankful that people are willing to forgive me for things uttered harshly.
104. My health.
106. Waking up to birds singing outside my window. Spring is coming!
107. Butterfly kisses. Rylee loves giving these!
109. Meeting more, sweet saints at my current church. I will really miss them when I move!
110. God’s mercy.