91. The storms of life – they remind me who is truly in charge and to relinquish control to Him always.
92. My mom.
93. The recreational volleyball league I play on with my mom and some other ladies. I love that group! We always have a good time.
94. Quiet moments with my little ones.
96. What a sweet little girl my eight year old is growing in to.
97. Peace that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
98. My memory verses this week. Job 22:21 – Acquaint now thyself with Him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. And Romans 5:1 – Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise God that it is the faith that He brings me to that saves me! Nothing of my own merit. I would be so doomed if it were based on anything I had done.
99. To be singing hymns with my daughters. I cannot wait until my beloved can join us in family worship!