My friend, Becky, shares a list of things she is grateful for each Monday. It’s a growing list and she’s on number 1053 as of her post today! I decided a while ago that this was something I wanted ti incorporate into our lives this year. I’m not sure if we will make a family gratitude journal or an ebeneezer box or what exactly. But, each Monday I want to share part of our list on this blog. It’s important to give public thanks to God for His active hand in our lives. Today is the first Monday in 2011, so this will be my first lists of gratitude entry.
1. Exciting packages in the mail.
2. Safe travels.
3. Providential Sunday School Classes
5. Praying friends.
6. The Word.
7. Warm, hugs from a daughter I’d been away from.
8. A comfy bed after a looong drive.
9. Wearing the same size clothing as my mother.
10. Our dog.