These are the books I would like to read in 2011:
1. Practical Religion by JC Ryle
2. The Case For Traditional Protestantism. The Five Solas of the Reformation by Terry L. Johnson
3. The Art of Divine Contentment by Thomas Watson
4. The Cross of Christ by John Stott
5. Feminine Appeal: 7 Virtues of a Godly Wife & Mother by Carolyn Mahaney
6. Raising Maidens of Virtue by Stacey McDonald
7. When You Rise Up by Sproul Jr.
8. The Well Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
9. “Ye will say I am no Christian.” by Thomas Jefferson
10. Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet by Elaine Gloria Gottschal
11. Spiritual Depression by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
That’s almost a book a month! I hope I can pull it off. I will also be doing the Bible-in-a-year-plan through Tabletalk. Josh and I already do their daily devotionals so adding the daily readings just makes sense!
What books do you hope to read in 2011?