1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
Not really. Well, in high school some friends started calling me Hol Bol. Not sure how that came about. I think someone just randomly said it and it stuck. Josh, of course, calls me darling, sweet heart, and sweetie often *grin* When I was little my Dad called me “pumpkin head.” Hahaa.
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
First born, though I don’t think I have any typical “first born” traits. It’s just me and my brother.
3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Well. If I was playing myself then he would have to play himself too. If an actress was playing me then I would pick … Stephen Dillane.
4. What is currently your favorite song?
I am loving the song, “Love Like Crazy” From Lee Brice. This is my favorite line in it:
“He bought a little 2 bedroom house on Maple Street
Where she blessed him with six more mouths to feed …”
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Yes! However, I am horrible at saving … I always have some kind of bill to pay. Anyway, I would LOVE to buy the John Adams Papers … which I haven’t found for less than $100 (for paperback! geesh) Anywhere. I’m hoping to find the hardcover set someday. And whenever I do find it, it’d be nice to be able to buy it on the spot.