1. What were your school colors? Purple and white. We were the Falcons, a bug purple falcon. Isn’t that sort of weird? Anyway, yep. I didn’t really hate or love my school colors. I still have some Falcon attire (actually my favorite sweats and t-shirts are matching Falcons stuff) that I bought when Emma was in kindergarten there.
2. What’s the best compliment you ever received? I tend to consider any compliments I receive in regards to my children being the best compliments 🙂 When we are visiting churches and such I usually get compliments that they are very well behaved. Or compliments that they are smart, kind, loving, etc. All those are the best compliments I get! 🙂
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? Cheap. Given what toliet paper is used for I have a hard time spending money on it. I’d prefer to switch to family cloth (yep I’m one of those freaks *grin*) but for a multitude of reasons that hasn’t happened yet.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Yes! When I was seven, I think, my parents gave me a surprise birthday. It’s still my favorite birthday party I’ve ever had!
5. What is one material possession that you “can’t live without”? Oh this is tough. Literally? I want to say something like my fridge because it would be near impossible to get by without it.