1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? I always think questions like this are hard to answer. Not because I don’t know what makes a good friend but, I think, we lack words to truly describe a good friendship. I’ve been blessed with a small handful of good friends and they all have different qualities that make them good friends. Some common qualities they all share are: they know when to just listen, they are always honest with me … even when it’s things I don’t want to hear, but I need to hear, they are silly, they are caring and most importantly they invest themselves in the friendship.I guess that’s what makes a true friend, someone that takes the risk of investing themselves in another person 🙂
2. What is the last thing you bought later regretted? Goodness … I’m not really sure. Oh wait. Yes, a dog. Boy, did I ever regret that. I do LOVE dogs, but it was just too much up keep for me to take on at this season of my life. Luckily, we found a very awesome, loving family to adopt said puppy.
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? Umm … what? Played a prank on myself? Can’t say I have. I have done a few April Fools jokes, and of course I’m pretty easy to tease/prank/make believe almost anything because I am naive to a fault.
4. What is your favorite theme park? I haven’t been to a theme park since high school. Maybe Kings Island? I hope to take the girls there this summer at some point. Cedar Point is good too. They are all about the same aren’t they? Roller-Coasters and over priced food and cheap toys passed off as souvenirs? 😉
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? Well, I’ve watched lots of home births on youtube.com Does that count? In person no I haven’t. I would love to some day be a doula so hopefully this answer will be yes eventually 🙂