1. What was the first car you owned? 1995 Pontiac Grand Am. I loved that car! I fell in love with at the used car lot and I didn’t want to look at any other cars. But my parents made me anyway. Then a month or so went by. No car. I figured that car was long gone. Then, one night after I got my license maybe? Or when I was getting ready to … one of those two my parents asked me to get the dog some food out of the big garage as opposed to the garage attached to our home. I thought this was the most ridiculous thing ever and I protested it. “Why should I have to go all the way out to the big garage when there’s perfectly good dog food right here?!” “Just do it!” they ordered. So begrudgingly I walked out. I got almost to the garage and realized everyone (mom, dad, little brother and the dog) were following me. “What are you guys doing?! Do you think I’m not going to get the dog food?” I huffed. So there we stood in the garage, me staring at them and them grinning at me. I get the dog food and head back toward the door. “Uh, notice anything different?” one of the parents ask. “Uh no.” Then noticing their grins I look around to find the car that I fell in love with a month or so earlier. I have the best parents ever.
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?None.
3. Have you ever had stitches? Only if you count my episiotomy after birthing Emma. It was not fun having that area stitched up! 😛
4. What was your first job? Besides babysitting, I cleaned a doctor’s office twice a week.
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? None. I do not like the show!