Apparently, there’s some kind of Blog parade going on. My friend Shannon posted this in her blog, and I’m being a copy cat. Meow.
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
Dusk, or the middle of the night when you can go out and see all the stars sprinkled across the sky. At night I just feel quiet, and small … and it helps me to put things into perspective. Also, there’s a calmness that comes when all the world is sleeping (just the idea of it, I know not everyone sleeps at night).
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of?
Just one? Pizza. But I’d really like to answer: peanut butter, pizza, and cheese.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Eternal life for my girls and all my future children.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Hmm, probably Lord of The Rings. How awesome would that be? I’d be an elf, Arwen specifically.
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
I would love to be able to dance. I’ve tried to learn but I have no rhythm.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Ireland, definitely. And there’s some historical sites I’d like to see in Switzerland 😉
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Probably country … or jazz would be awesome.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Antique shop for sure!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I could go for 1500s oooor 1700-1800s (in America).
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Differing shades of green.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
Well I’m listening to the She and Him channel on pandora right now..
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Hmmm … most people are surprised when they find out I was an avid D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) player in my late teens and early twenties (and I’d probably still play if I had the time and my group hadn’t drifted apart).